Monday, November 12, 2012

Hapless Blogger at work

Well, I'm not too diligent about this, obviously! I have a lot of interesting interactions, but none of them posted. Too old fashioned, I guess. It doesn't suit my concept of personal privacy.
  In case you popped in here for some reason, here's what's happening at the Portland Gurukula:

We begin a study of That Alone, The Core of Wisdom, Narayana Guru and Nitya's spiritual masterpiece, today in Portland. You can participate from your home computer, or read about it, just by asking me at rsteitsworth@yahoo.com. Or come in person if you live near Portland, Oregon.
A retired college professor in Hawaii just sent a note prefaced by, "To say that I am a fan of That Alone is an enormous understatement. It is, in my estimation, the most profound text I’ve ever run across." A large percentage of those who read it agree with him.
We'd love to have you join us in this exploration.

No comments:

Post a Comment