Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Book is Done

Wow, two months have passed since I started this. I've been busy. The last details of finalizing the book plus doing the holidays took a lot of time. Early this month I sent in the index and a few last minute corrections, and now it's out of my hands. I've started working on publicity, which frankly is a bore. Tonight I indulged myself in a treat: writing an exegesis of the Tower of Babel, the kind of work I truly love to do, just to taste the delight of creative expression. Tomorrow it will be back to composing and sending out letters, wondering if anyone in the universe is still interested in such old fashioned ideas as enlightenment and psychological evolution. We shall see. Happily, the whole project has been fun and educational, so if only four people buy the book I'll still be content.

No comments:

Post a Comment